Feeling overwhelmed by healthcare’s most timely topics? Join six experts for a breakdown to help your medical organization succeed on Thursday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to noon.
This complimentary workshop will be offered in a hybrid format with a limited amount of in-person spots, which include lunch. Due to space, please only register for an in-person ticket if you’re confident you’ll be able to attend.
Register for in-person and virtual attendance here.
This workshop has been approved for 2.4 hours of CPE credit in business/other for CPAs by the Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy.
- Identifying your roles in the No Surprises Act
- Applying Good Faith Estimates
- Reviewing value-based alignment strategies
- Following the MIPS path
- Maximizing and mining clearinghouse data
- Concluding the Public Health Emergency (PHE)
- Anticipating Medicare payment reductions
- Expecting revalued inpatient E&M Codes
- Considering private equity transactions
- Preparing for Non-Physician Provider (NPP) documentation changes