Kassouf invites you as our guest at the 2021 Financial Fraud Summit, presented by InfraGard Birmingham Members Alliance and the FBI Birmingham Division. The event takes place November 16-17.
Financial fraud is a multi-billion dollar problem, and organizations must understand how to detect, avoid, and prevent fraud. Over the course of the event, federal agents, prosecutors, and other experts from the FBI, the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and the private sector will share current trends, red flags, and other invaluable information for financial and compliance officers, fraud examiners, legal professional, and those in law enforcement.
This year’s virtual summit will include two full days of unique education and networking, plus a bonus day to watch the sessions on demand.
Register HERE as our guest. You may invite others using this link.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jonathan Harrington, Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama
- Lynn Shobe, CFE, CFCI, Investigator at Jefferson State Community College Police
- Sarah Tate, FBI, IC3 BEC and Recovery Asset Team
- David Chenkin, Managing Partner, Zeichner Ellman & Krause
- SSA George Krest, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) – Money Laundering & Bank Fraud
- Alton Sizemore, CPA, CFE, CFF, Principal, Alton Sizemore & Associates
- Joseph Borg, Director at Alabama Securities Commission
- James McDowell, Principal Intelligence Specialist, FINRA
- SSA Matt Tootle, Complex Financial Crimes Supervisor, FBI Birmingham
The program has been submitted for continuing education credits with the following:
- The Alabama Bar Association CLE Credits (Approved for 9 hours)
- The Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy Business Related CPE Credits (pending)
- American Bankers Asso. Professional Certifications for Certified Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Professional (CAFP) CE credit (pending)